FLOWMONT GmbH uses high-quality assembly equipment for its assembly and installation operations.
The technical equipment is specially designed for the requirements of the respective assembly site and meets the technical requirements with regard to required tests.
With your task, our planning department lists the tools for our tool output. After that, a careful assembly of the equipment required for the assembly operation is carried out.
From a simple tool case, mounting box, FLOWMONT box to an 8-foot container, the equipment is well-designed, meets the respective assembly requirements and is easy to transport to almost any location.
The assembly teams of FLOWMONT GmbH travel tens of thousands of kilometres per week with our vehicles on behalf of our customers.
Depending on the scope of the task, we plan the corresponding vehicle type flexibly: Whether cars, light or heavy transporters, flatbed or even trucks – the specifically positioned fleet forms the basis of our mobility in order to reach the construction sites of our customers with the necessary tools on board.
We have a wide range of conveying and lifting technology for the relocation of heavy machinery and plant parts. In our extensive rental park you will find the technical aids according to your needs:
Storage technology/push-mast forklifts
Inquiries about the rental park please use the contact form.
In addition, we meet requirements with rental technology and reliable partners near the assembly site.
FLOWMONT GmbH uses material and tool containers for its assembly operations, which are conditional on the task.
On the one hand, they offer the secure closure of the tools and assembly aids carried and, on the other hand, they offer a rich equipment such as:
- Factory and welding bench
- Bottle holder for welding gases
- Power connection 220 V/400 V
- Shelving systems
- Grinding buck
- Table stand drilling machine
- Kapp saw
- Small-part bearings for electrical installation
and many other equipment options according to the assembly requirement.
The tool output and workshop in one – for assembly work on the construction sites of our customers.
Flexible customizable to your montages, first-class equipped and transportable.
For a professional execution of the required services and safe work, intact and tested tools are indispensable.
We take over the testing of your tools flexibly according to your deadline requirements.
- Examination of hand hoists in accordance with DGUV Regulation 54 by means of
– Hoist test bench (type: RPYS-1215-PY04)
– Hydraulic winch test bench (type: RPYS-1535)
- Testing of load-carrying stoppers according to DGUV Rule 100-500
- Testing of ladders according to BetrSichV
- Testing of PSA against crash according to DGUV principle 312-906
- Testing of electrical installations and equipment in accordance with DGUV Regulation 3
- Testing of transport suspensions in accordance with DGUV Regulation 54
- Testing of torque testers
With the inspection of our own and your tools by FLOWMONT GmbH, legal requirements are met and the company organization is supported.